Guidelines and article submission
Why Submit an Article?
- Your post will receive broad exposure, promoted to Facebook and Instagram. Our aim is to have a really engaging community.
- Every post includes a small bio with links back to your site.
- You can update your bio at any time to promote products you may be launching.
- All blog posts should be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- Blog posts must also be well-written and coherent.
- All blog posts must be original and not featured anywhere else.
- Photos and videos related to the content of submission are welcome, but please submit a photograph you personally took or be sure to cite or credit the original source. Please ensure legally you can use the image and it isn’t subject to copyright.
- Reserve self promotion to your bio (as opposed to marketing a business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post). Please note that links may deleted if within the posts themselves.
How to Submit Articles?
- All articles should be in Word format. Include a bio, 50 words or less, at the bottom of the post. Please ensure blog is longer than 300 words and shorter than 2,000 words.
- If you want an image next to your bio then please upload a photo of yourself at gravatar.com. Also, please include in your email the email address you used for that site.
- If provided, links to your social network profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+) can be included in your author profile.
- If you write about an experience you had with a family member/client/customer (good or bad), please do not mention any names!
- Please submit articles below.
Please note at this stage we do not pay for submissions, however your post will be promoted through our website, social media sites along with your bio on the articles.
I will do my best to respond to everyone else who submits, but it may be up to three weeks before you receive a response from me. I may send your post back with questions/comments to expand in parts, and I may edit it/change the title before publishing on the site.
Blog post submission is not a guarantee of publication.